Our friendly community of Osler is situated on Highway #11 just 32 kms north of Saskatoon, a great place to raise a family and is home to about 1250 people. We are located in the heart of dairy farming, with approximately 200 farms in a 24-km radius. We have all the facilities you need!
Close to the big city of Saskatoon, Osler is pleased to offer Saskatoon water and telephone, Access Cable TV, high-speed internet, and Municipal Conventional Sewer. The Carlton Trail railway goes through town and the STC bus stops here twice a day.
We also offer a library, a senior's center, a volunteer fire department and first responders, a family resource centre, a leisure centre, parks and playgrounds, a paddling pool, an outdoor rink, low-rental housing, two schools, and four churches. To see the many businesses with services to offer please visit the business directory page.
Our town bursts with activity:
- Annual Canada Day Celebration - all the fun of a parade, a ball tournament, food booths, family games, pancake breakfast, fireworks and more. Bigger and Better every year!
- Annual Spring Community Garage Sales (May)
- Annual Craft & Bake Sale - usually held the end of November
- Annual Winter Carnival - usually held the beginning of March
- Annual Firefighters' Ball - usually held the middle of March
- Santa Party and Family Bingo - first Saturday in December
As well, if you love the theatre, quality entertainment awaits you at The Barn Playhouse (just a few minutes from Osler). They provide entertainment in the spring and fall, and also offer a Craft Barn full of treasures for everyone.